Why work with us?
We have a clear vision and defined values that we share as a unified team. We care about using our talents as effectively as possible so that we can help our customers with their toughest challenges.
We seek people who are passionate about their professions, innovative, committed to excellence, and perform in a way that reflects our corporate culture. We ensure that talent is rewarded, developed and retained and we will share the responsibility for your career development with you.
We currently have a vacancy available for a Field Service Installation Engineer. However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
- Installation of bespoke tracking units and fleet CCTV products.
- Service Calls & Diagnosing faults.
- Liaise with customers and the business service partners.
- Regular product training and skill enhancement.
- Tracker/Vehicle CCTV installation experience (preferred but not essential).
- Auto-electrical skills or experience within the automotive installation industry.
- Interpersonal skills.
- A positive approach to situations when under pressure.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong IT, oral communication and administrative skills.
If you wish to be considered for this or any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to the following:
We encourage anyone with a stellar record in our industry to connect with us via LinkedIn using the button below.