We are one of the first companies in Europe to offer a tracking solution for light commercial vehicles, that reads manufacturer specific CANbus data via OBD II port. It is easy to use, safe and reliable tracking solution for LCVs.
Reading CANbus data via OBD II will make TrustTrack reports, Eco-drive module and other features extremely accurate. It will deliver your end-users valuable and reliable information.
LCV tracking solution: FM-Tco4 LCV, OBD II harness, TrustTrack
CANbus data via OBD II port: RPM, speed, fuel level, odometer and other
Installation: plug and play type with automatic detection and configuration
52 million commercial vehicles in Europe.
41.5 million are light commercial vehicles.
Only 1 in 5 commercial vehicles use telematics.
Works with 95% of cars and vans from supported vehicle brands in Europe manufactured from 2008. All the most popular models are fully covered!
Supported manufacturers: Volvo, Mitsubishi, Lexus, Mazda, Kia, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Ford, Nissan, Land-Rover, Honda, Jaguar, Fiat, Volkswagen, Audi, Škoda, Seat, Renault.
Coming soon: Dacia, Alfa-Romeo, Jeep, Citroën, Peugeot, Opel, BMW, Mini.
Why it’s better?
- Faster, easier and safer installation
- Read-only communication type (no configuration is done to the vehicle)
- Plug and play installation type
- Automatic vehicle model detection and configuration
- Does not violate vehicle warranty
- No 3rd party accessories needed
- Can be configured offline
- No physical manipulation with vehicle wires
- Wide vehicle model coverage
Installation with one harness
Works with most cars and vans in Europe
Automatic detection and configuration
Official technical knowledge base
To learn more about the new LCV solution or get a demo version contact us by filling in a form opposite.